Creeeper

There are cirtain things that you alway have to look out for when marching in a parade. Right? Such as cords, holes, the float in front of you, people running in between that float ect. Well during the Cirlcleville pumpkin festival parade this guy comes up to the band while we marching and starts to grind on the people on the out side. I was on the inside. Thank god. But it was still really creepy. Our director didn't see a thing and didn't say anything about it. There were also these two guys that came up to us before we started the parade and they were a couple of creepers too. Mibba is telling me that this journal is too short so I gess I'll tell you about the rest of the day. After a really long bus ride we went to go walk around the festival. A few of my friends had to pee so we found the bathrooms first. Then Katie and Sara were being really anoying so Jessica, Vikki and I ditched them, though we felt really bad for leaving Elli with them, it felt nice to be away from Sara's whiney voice and Katie's bossy one. We got something to eat. Sara, Katie, and Elli found us and we (Jessica,Vikki, Elli,and I) split from Sara and Katie. We were bord of the fesival so we went into CVS and took hilarious videos and bought candy then we went back to the bus got dressed and marched the parade. The End!
October 19th, 2008 at 08:28pm