My school want's to make a movie with me as the main charicter! Oh yeah!

I was chilling in the lilbrary and one of my teachers comes up to me with this form so I can change into diffrent classes than she's a bit quite and asks me this question. "With your mom's permision how would you feel about making a movie?" I felt a large smile spread across my amazed body that felt like it could not move or speak but it did. I said of course I'd love to do it an than my teacher I'll call her Mrs.B for short and not let in too much information about her. So now Mrs.B is going to call my mom and tell her all about it and I'm the one who is going to disscuss it first with my mom tonight!

I am so exsited! No one has ever asked me to be in a movie! It's like a documentry on how my mind work's and how it relates to kid's that are like I. I shall be saying what it's like for us an how we work how each kid's diffrent but we do] have simuilaritys that can help out the other teachers. Mrs. B did mention it being like a teachers guide to educate students like me.

Some other information that I'd just like to say to my fellow Mibban's if they'd like to read.

I was using my tariot cards that I had bought so long ago they are called
Healing with the Fairies, Oracle Cards the author is Doreen Virtue. The pictures are beautiful and I started using them near the end of 8th grade last I'm guessing, May or June. I did use them way before that but than stopped because I did not get it when I first got them. After doing some maturing and learning more now I use them more offten. I did a reading an I got the
Romantic Partner card which means a new love is going to come my way or new pasion in my life. I drew this card yesterday asking it about a
ex-boyfriend of mine from a year ago. When I went home I actually talked to him after a year of silence! It was such a huge coincidence that or something else is going on here! I was stunned about that and than I thought about him again after shuffling, and shuffling thoughs cards and got him again. I usally draw the pictures of the faries now but this is just a mind blowing thing. Either something for real is going on here or there's just a huge coincidence.

That's all for now.
October 22nd, 2008 at 09:47pm