I went to see Panic At The Disco last night!!

It was exciting! Yes, Panic At The Disco in Michigan... I drove with my friends from PA to MI.
=/
My friends dad drives like those jerks that you really just want to hit. I seriously thought I was going to die. And there was some more drama, but I was there to see Panic At The Disco!!! They were AMAZING!

I was third row back and Ryan saw me holding my camera up to get his picture, and he smiled. =D
I almost fell over.

My friend Alaina kept getting pushed down. She's under five foot, so she had a hard time...
The Cab started everything out and they have GREAT performance quality. I'm in love with them now. Going to shows has to be my FAVORITE way to get into bands.

Plain White T's went next, and to be honest, they weren't as good as I thought they were going to be. I was disappointed slightly. But, my love for Dashboard Confessional grew as I discovered they were better live then they are on the CD's.
=O
SHOCKING!
I'll slowly begin liking them more, as well.

But then Panic came on and everyone near the front got crushed. I had this jerk behind me. I wanted to punch the idiot. That's not important. What was important was that Brendon was drinking Corona, Jon wasn't wearing shoes, Spencer doesn't have a neck beard and wears a red head band, and Ryan.... IS FREAKING ADORABLE. They did their set, Brendon danced around, Jon danced around, Ryan swayed, and Spencer was always on.
Shane... was just kind of there.
xD

WE SAW ZAAAAC!
=D

And at the end of the whole set, Panic At The Disco sang shout and Brendon was all over the place. It was wonderful, and he crawled on the ground. Everybody went crazy.
It isn't on YouTube yet, but as soon as it is.... It'll probably show up on my profile. EEEEEEEK! I am so happy right now!! I got two shirts and The Cab's CD, Whisper War!
IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE CD, YOU NEED TO GET IT!
IT'S AWESOME!
Especially Take My Hand
CHECK IT OUT.
October 24th, 2008 at 10:18pm