Rockband Live: Panic, PWT's, The Cab, and Dashboard

So last night was the Rockband Live show.

AND HOLY SHIT IT WAS AMAZING.
Everyone was really good, I didnt really enjoy Dashboard cause I don really know them, and their lights gave me a headache.. LOL, but they were pretty good.

Some intense stuff happened.

Cash from The Cab was crazy and spit water all over us.. LOLOL. It was pretty funny :) And Marshall was like right infront of us.. It was amazing.

Tom from PLW's held my hand and I told him I loved him and he smiled and say Thank You and pointed at me walking back towards the stage at the end of the set. The bassist from PWT's kept staring at me and my friend and smiling/laughing at us.

And Dashboard did a cover of Pink's 'So What' and then he came over to the side and we snag the chorus to each other, it was really funny.. LOL.

So then Panic came out, and they were amazing, as normal.. Haha, Ryan smiled at me, and my and my friend made a heart at Jon and he bit his lips and smiled.. LOL. And brendon was crawling on the floor, it was hot and funny.. LOLOLOL.

Bus basically, the show was amazing. Even if someone the bands didn't sound hat great, it was good, I was front row for the whole thing, met great people. It was so amazing. If you havent got a ticket, you get one and go, it's totally worth it :) And because I had so many moments with peple from PWT's I had to buy thier hoodie, cause it was amazing and I loved it! :)
October 25th, 2008 at 06:43pm