....I still have no clue

So, this is really bothering me...
My mom seems to talk about Eli more than me.
Has Eli called you? Have you tried to call him? Why haven't you been talking about him? Are you mad at him? Is he mad at you? why hasn't he came over lately?
I mean, don't get me wrong... I love Eli. Without him, well, I don't know where I'd be right now, but it's kinda weird. My mom has never acted like this with one of my boyfriends, and I don't know....
It bothers me. I get that she likes him, and all...but really??
She is constantly asking about him. When I was sick she asked if he called. When I said he was sick too, she asked if he was okay. She seems more concerned with how my boyfriend is half the time than with how I am....
Has this ever happened to you? Or... I don't know.
Something like this has happened to my friend, Jessica, before, and her and the guy are engaged now.... but....
I don't know. I'm only fourteen, and he's sixteen. My mom seems to think that he's perfect for me. I think that too, but she's also threatened me not to 'screw up'. I guess I'm feeling a little down because I think I've screwed up.......I always do.
Love, Kate
October 25th, 2008 at 08:41pm