stupid.

I wish I would sound less cliché, but here goes.

When I look into his eyes, I swear we are the only ones in the room.
And when we are apart, all I do is wish to be with him.
When our hands are tangled together, I could swear my hand is tingling.

But I would never tell him any of that. I typically put up a wall of defense, and let no one pass. He must have found a crack in the wall, but I am still too stubborn to admit my defeat.

If you would have asked me a year ago about him I would have laughed. I use to pride myself in being the only one to never have a crush on him. Now I'm scared that I'm just going to be one of those girls on the long list of who liked him, but somehow at the same time, I feel different somehow, and I know he is different to me. I can't describe it. There's no words that could explain how I feel. I've tried to put it to words, but mostly I fail miserably.

And don't get me started on love. Love is as real as the tooth fairy, besides I'm only fifteen. Love is just four words that I use to describe my phone and my shoes. It has lost meaning. So I know it can't be that.

I guess I'm not asking what I'm feeling, I just wanted to get that off my mind on a place where no one knows me.

Not that he could ever get off my mind.
October 30th, 2008 at 04:06am