What I Wish I Could Say! (Part 2)

So i really wan to tell you how i feel about us. how i miss your figure in mine. We had it all. We were just about to fall even more in love then we were before. Just know that i still think of us. I want you to know that you and i are still the best of friends. at some level my love for grows every day. When it's just us i get the happiest feeling in the world knowing that you and are still together. You are so much to me you have no idea. When i write that stuff on you or to you or say it to you at some part of me i really do mean it. I never mean to hurt you. I say what i say out of love and hope that one day we can grow to be something more. your important to me whether you believe it or not. My heart fro you is still there. Your a real jewel and i wish i would have treated you like one. You are still my world and at some point you and i are still one. i still think about all of the good times and the ones yet to come. You mean the world to me even though you might be crazy. i mean that too. even if you did go crazy and tried to do all those stupid things people do i would still love you. I do love you shy_gurl_alone. you still mean things to me even if we can't be. So this journal entry is to you. things i wish i could say part 2.
October 30th, 2008 at 03:55pm