Bill And Trav's Bogus Journey Tour

okay, so we get there
and hey monday comes on frist, right?
so we're rockin' out to Hey Monday, and Mike the guitarist, I keep making a heart with my hand to him, cause I love Hey Monday
and he made one back, when he could, and mouthed 'I love you too!" to me
and then Carloina Liar came on, and they rocked so hardcore
and then afterwords, I met the lead singer, and told him it was my sweet 16(it's not really, but I was kinda celebrating it), and he signed my sketchbook, and hugged me twice
and then We The Kings came on, and I held up a sign that said "It's my Birthday!" and after the first song Travis wa sliek "Happy birthday!" and pointed to me.

And then, the ones I wanted to see the most, The Academy Is... came on.

Their set was so amazing, they started off with mine and Janine's song, Summer Hair=forever Young
and we like partied throughout their whole set
and they played my favorite song Almost Here, last.

I cried so many times during their set, they were so good, and they mean so fricken' much to me.

It was so perfect, i'm not even going to lie.

And then it was over, just like that.

and me and Tori go to the merch booth, and we both get a shirt
and then we were going to go get some water, but I saw Mike from Hey Monday
and I walked up to him, and made a heart with my hands, and he made one back, and told me that he remembered me from the crowd.

I got him to sign my sketch book, and he took a picture with me.

and then we went outside
and waited, and watied
and then Chizzy came out to met fans, I got his autograph and a picture with him.

and I gave him the note about how much they mean to me, and he said that they'd read it, I really hope they do.

And then I went and met Travis Clark, and he signed my sign, and said that he remembered me from the crowd, and hugged me, and said that he loves me.
[:
And then, he like went int he bus, and the butcher came out, and I told him that me makes me proud to be from Wisconsin
and he laughed and said "well, thank you," and then I got a hug from him, a picutre with him, and his autograph for my friend and such.

and I gave him a bracelet that I made for him, and he's wearing it, yeah, that's the Andy "The Butcher" Mrotek is wearing a bracelet that I made.

I asked him if he'd ask Mike Carden to come out, cause Mike and him are my favorite memebers, not even lying, and he said that he would.

And then.

My dad told me I had to leave.

I started begging for ten more minutes, which I got
so I went up to my newly gotten friend Amber, and I was almost crying, cause the butcher was still out, and I thought I wasn't going to met Mike Carden
so she went up, and told The Butcher that I only had ten minutes left, and I really wanted to met Mike, and plus, I was going to give him a My Little Pony(The Butcher knew, and saw it), so he was liek "really? I'll go tell him now" and went on the bus.

I was so upset, that my friend Amber had to tell me to go in front so that I could met him.

I did, and right away, I saw him.

I started like crying, I was so nervous.

Mike came up to us, and the first thing that Amber said was "It's her birthday!"
and Mike Carden was like "oh reall?" and he hugged me.

And Amber and liek 230823478 other people were like "That's all she wanted for her birthday,"
And into this shoulder I was liek "yeah, all I wanted for my birthday was a hug from you,"
and he hugged me tigher, and wa sliek "happy birthday hun,"
and I started to cry, I was so happy.

He just rubbed my bakc, and told me that it was okay, and we stood there, for like three minutes, hugging.

He smells really good, as did Travis, and The Butcher, wow.

and then I got him to sign something for my friend Bri, and for me.

And then I gave him the My Little Pony
and he wa sliek "Are you sure? It's your birthday!"
and I was like "Remember from Warped? I promised you I'd get you something,"
and he laughed and wa sliek 'OH YEAH!!'
ohmygoodness.

And then he hugged me again.

And like five minutes later, I needed him to sign something for Tori, who was in the van cause she pretty much can't do concerts i guess, and he did
and I held his hat cause my otehr friend took it off his head, XDXDXD, but I gave it back cuase I'm nice.

And then before he went on, he hugged me again, and wished me a happy birthday again.

And I had to leave before Sisky, and Maybe Beckett came out
but I got to hug Mike Carden, my favorite TAI memeber, three times.

I was pretty damn good.

and now my head is doing weird things, so I'm going to go to bed.

night, ily [:

sorry for any spelling errors, it's 2:12 in the damn morning, and I'm still crying from hugging mike carden
November 2nd, 2008 at 09:12am