Sad But True

These people are real people they went though horrible things...

Little Boy= LB
Little Girl= LG
Sister= S

LB and LG are sitting under a tree in the play grounds...LG is crying because she was just beated up and LB was sitting there cause he jumped in and took most of the hits...

LG: Thank you LB i owe you alot *kiss him on the cheeks*

LB: *blushes* Umm... yea No problems i'll do it anytime for you.

LG: Why did you do it anyways??? like you could have just keep on walking...

LB: Well i don't like seeing other get hurt and plus i kinda...

LG: *quickly kiss him before finishing his sentence* yea i know i like you too... but why didn't you fight back i am sure you could have taken them they were girls you know...

LB: well i don't belive in fighting it just make things work... and beside i have never hit a girl.

LG: I love you

LB: *blushes* Umm.. yea... do you know what love is... it where you do anything for the person even if it mean that you get hurt in the process...

LG: well then you proved that you would do anything for me... so that must means that you love me??? is that right?

LB: well yea i don't want you to get hurt. I love you too

LG: *Kisses more passionate* well if i was ever in trouble would you protect me cause i would protect you before anything bad happens to you.

LB: I would protect you... i would take a bullet for you and die before you.. *kiss her on the lips* i am your guradian...

LG: As I am yours... *gets ups and go home*

LB Goes home that night happy and thinking about the LG... He gets home to his sister who is completly deaf and signs to each other...

LB: So where is mom and daD?

S: I don't know I think they went out to supper so how was your first day at the new school.

LB: OK i guess LG goes there and I told her how I felt.

S: Awe that cute so how you feeling?

LB: Happy really really happy and turns out that we will protect each other... No matter what...

S: awe that is so cute

There was a ring at the doorbell it was LG dropping off some heart shapes muffins and kiss LB on the cheeks. And left for the night. Ten mintues later there was a knock at the door LB thought it was LG and didn't see who it was before opening the door it was a stranger and punched LB in the face and kept beating LB until he was almost dead and was left there lying there. S not hearing all the fighting didn't relize the stranger till the last moment. S was rape and cuts in severals area along the chest on the back and legs. There was a knock at the door and the stranger ran out the the window it was LG coming back for some more kisses she had saved both of their lives with out even knowing it... After that day LB and LG grew very close togther and were the bestest friends... This summer LG was killed when she was driving to see LB who was having a life threating operation the week after. LB misses her very much and have alot of memory of her... and wishes that he could have saved her like she has done for him so long ago....
November 3rd, 2008 at 10:41pm