Take My Pants Off and SHOUT!

I think i still have ringing in my ears from last night xD Last night me and three of my friends went to see Panic at the Disco, The Cab, Dashboard Confessional, and The Plain White Ts at the Prudential Center (The Rock) in Newark, NJ!

And let me tell you it was the bomb. We go there a half hour before the doors opened and we were freezing our ASSES off! But it was worth it. Plus, we had to cram our faces with skittles since they weren't allowed inside. And before you say well no shit you're not allowed to bring food into a concert, we were not the only ones! The girls next to us in line were cramming swedish fish and pringles into their faces.

The wierdest thign was there was an opening act for the opening acts but w/e. The Cab is liek officially the awesomest band ALIVE! Plain White Ts RULE THE WORLD!

D.C is just _____. << You can fill that in when there's a word that acutally describes their awesomeness. They played VINDICATED!!! *squees* I was praying for weeks that they would play that! (That's my favorite song by them!) The suckish part was I'm the only one out of my friend's that really listens to them so I was rockin' out by myself xD

Panic was just SICKK! And the ending to the whole concert was just amazing. They actually played SHOUT! I was like headbanging my life away. And yeah I had the biggest headache in the world today lol! It was just awesome. And they had a zoom on on Brendon's crotch for a little dance he put on.

Just swing your hips. Common! Left to right! Yeah now... *thrust*

Yeah that was hot as hell xD His face was soo red after word he looked like: Oh my god I did not just do that. Fuck it I did it.

But yeah best ending to a concert in the history of forever! ANYONE WHO WAS THERE PM ME! And if you got one of those rock band shirts they were throwing you are SOO FREAKIN' LUCKY!!!
November 4th, 2008 at 12:17am