Daddy.

Daddy are you proud of your little girl? She's so worried that she really isn't doing things right. She wants to be like you, but she can tell she's failing at it. However she's happy with what how close she is at be like you. Daddy....your little girl is so weird. She hates herself, but loves her personality.. Told you she was weird.

Daddy do you watch your little girl? As she struggles to survive? Are you happy with any of her actions? Do you see how she has grown? Daddy your little girl isn't so little anymore. She's almost seventeen, and mentally she's older. Are you proud of her friends? Her new boyfriend? Her close ones? How about the ones she barely knows? Are you watching?

Daddy do you hear your little girl? Her screams, her prayers? Her break downs? Her dreams? Her way of speaking? Her emotions? Her singing? Her poetry? Her stories? Her little white lies? Her butterflies? Her gratitude? Her happiness? Her testimony? Her love? Her advice? Her thoughts on the world?

Daddy are you still there? Like you promised to her when she was a little girl? Daddy are you watching? To make she she does right? Daddy are you listening? To hear how she's grown?

Daddy are you still there?
November 5th, 2008 at 05:45am