Weirddd...

Haha! I've finally figured out some weird things about my relationship preferances!
*giggles*
It's so friggin true! And friggin funny!
I like boys who dress up like girls (without the skirt please) and wear make-up like a girl.
I like girls who dress up like boys and cut their hair so short you'd think they were a boy.
*giggles*
I told you! It is so weird!
Oh and I finally seen a boy in tight jeans! I couldn't believe my eyes and I couldn't stop making comments about those damn jeans!
I called them...
O_O
Nuthuggers....
*que thunder and lightning*
And...I have seen the spanish version of Dracula...the original...but spanish...
It's weird...without background music...and black and white.
Weird.
I haven't even seen the original English version of Dracula.
O_O
So, Obama's prezzy. Well, not really, he has to get the Electorial College's votes before he's prezzy.
But I still think he's going to win.
I mean like, he's gonna be our first black prezzy!
And he's going to raise taxes!
*que sarcastic enthusiasm*
IDK...I mean...it was a weird race in the beginning. A woman, a black man, and a white man.
Weeeeiiiiirrrrrrddddd.
And at first, I supported Obama before my teachers made me undecided.
My precher teacher told me about abortion and gay marriage (Naturally: anyone who votes for Obama is going to hell!)
(real quote btw)
My mom told me about the taxes.
Then everyone told me about how he's going to help the welfare people and how he wasn't going to help anybody else.
IDK.
Brainwashing's a motherfucker.
It hurts...

Love,
Shane
November 6th, 2008 at 03:16pm