I mean, if you're bored outta of your mind...

Ok, so I have not read for a LONG time! I got a book called "The Sorcerer King", which is book three of the Faerie Series, well, let me tell you, it took me 3 months or so to finish! 3! Holy...cow...

Holy cow's?!? (since when?)

Anyways, I finished it, obviously, but I must say that it left off at a half-cliffhanger (what?). I'm not going to give away the ending incase you're reading it. So, right now, I'm reading "Cry Wolf" by Patricia Briggs and "Star-Crossed" by Linda Collison. Yea, two books at the same time. I really like 'em both. Very well written and an interesting plot. =P I like.

^o^ This Sunday is the release of Animal Crossing: City Folk. HOORAH! Finally after a so-and-so year wait! I HEART AC WITH ALL MAH HEART! >_< I'm so happy. I'm planning on reserving it, but I don't know...the walk is to far away. Doubt mah dad would take me.

I have started watching a new anime called "Clannad". Very good anime. VERY GOOD! Better than Naruto that's for sure. Really, any anime is better than Naruto. It's getting old, that's the problem. -____- It's dragging on too long. Gosh. And the characters are sometimes so GAH! Especially that pink-freak-of-a-loser. I HATE HER WITH ALL MAH HEART!

Stupid Gaia! That's all I have to say to that! Oh, and that it's more for kids who can afford the Cash Cards. I AM FOR SURE NOT BUYING 'EM! No way. It's very dumb, it is. Even though there are some items I stare at with hearts in my eyes. I mean, it would complete the look I'm going for, which is Ice Queen. But everything is so expensive! It would take ages and a lot of puzzle solving to obtain one little item. I HATE YOU GAIA! HATE!

Well, that's all. Feel free to comment about whatever even if it is only an insult about my mom or kitten. Really, I mean it, COMMENT!

(I really hope there are VERY minor spelling mistakes on this entry)
November 13th, 2008 at 01:43am