Best friends.

Best Friends:

You know, the friends you can call at 3 in the morning? You know? the ones you can talk to for four hours and just laugh about nothing? The ones that are there for you, NO MATTER WHAT! The ones that won't lie to you, even if the truth hurts. When you're going through a hard time they'll still try and help you even if they don't know whats going on.
I have two amazing best friends. Jamie and Emily.

Unfortunately, Jamie lives far away and we don't get to talk as much as I'd like but she's still there, always. She is so talented, yet modest. Everything she does amazes me. She's like the perfect role model, it scares me sometimes. Her love and dedication for music, God and friends blows my mind. She's always making me laugh and her accent is cute. She is like the strongest person ever. I love Jamie! It kills me you're so far away.

now, Emily lives closer and i get to see her everyday. She pushes me to be the better me. She's there for me when no one else is. I can tell her anything and know she'll listen. I love how when we're together, we barely ever stop laughing. Even if something serious is happening, we'll still laugh. She keeps me in check and makes sure I'm doing the right things in the world.

Because of Emily and Jamie, i don't care what other people think. their such great infleunces in my life. I really do think i would die with out them. They are quite fantastic!
November 13th, 2008 at 01:44am