Annoying much?????!!!!

I had agreed to clean the entire house by myself, I usually am the only one cleaning, but I agreed to clean everyone's room and the bathroom, and the kitchen, and everything. All I asked was everyone to be out of the house. My sister is coming on Monday and she had asked to have the house looking nice, she's a cleaning freakaziod!! And so, her being my favorite I try to make the house look all nice and pretty and look good and smell clean and fresh. But I don't like cleaning when people are home, I don't like cleaning when I can't blast my music!! And so my mom says ok. And what do I wake up to this Saturday morning? I wake up to my father watching t.v.!!!! That's not part of the stupid freaking deal!! If they want ME to clean then they gotta get their stinky butts out of this house!!! And so I'm sitting on yhe couch, staying online cause I'm so freaking annoyed!! My mom works saturdays and so she wasn't a problem to get out, but it's my sister and my father that need to leave me alone so I can clean!!!! And now my headache from last night is coming back, and I still haven't started to clean. So HA! How do you like me now mom!!!!!? UGH!!!! All I do is clean this house and the day where I'm gonna clean everything, including their room, they stay home. I don't like anyone's help when I clean cause they just get in my way and I start to yell!!!!!! Don't you think that I'm being fair? Cleaning for them? They don't help, I even take the trash out, I do all the dishes everyday, I do the clothes. I clear up everything everyday, I clean the bathroom every other week or something like that. I left everything for today, thinking I'd have the day to myself so that I could clean everything!! Sure, my mom does the dishes everynow and then, she washes a load as well but tells me to hang it. my younger sister is already 15, she does NOT do crap in this house. I've complained but that just gets me yelled at. She'll be like, "Fine, don't do anything, don't ask me for something when you want it, don't ask for money when you go out." It's so supid, I barely go out, I may still be living with them but I'm like their freaking maid!!! And i'm not a brat so i don't ask my parents for stuff, I'm not materialistic. This is just so annoying, I'd like to clean the house cause it looks like crap right now. I swear they are like little kids, they'll leave everything on the table in the living room. they can't put their dishes in the sink. They can't wash their own dish after they eat. When they see that the trash is full, you know what they do? They either leave it there or say, "Lani, the trash is full." Can you believe that?!!!! I'm just so freaking mad that I can't clean and listen to my music. I just wanted them gone so I can clean in peace and not have to yell at anyone. And when my mom gets home from work ands asks me why I didn't clean I'll just be like "Why don't you clean?" And now my dad's saying that they are going when my mom comes home, well they better take my little sister otherwise I'm not cleaning!!!!!!!!!
November 15th, 2008 at 02:59am