High School Placement Test

Oh my God.

So when my friends and I were around the ripe age of ten, our older siblings and teachers scared us. They told us that the high school placement test was one of the hardest tests you'd ever take in middle school. So from our sibling's lack of experience, we took out books in the middle of seventh grade and summer, trying to study. By the time the test rolled around, we had already forgotten it all. We were spazzing out, holding late night study sessions at sleepovers and going to each other's houses.

Today was the date of the test. I showed up at my local all girl's private high school, armed with five pencils, a calculator, a coke, and 24 bucks. When I got in, my knees were shaking. Thank God two of my friends were in the same room as me.

You want to know what the hardest part of the test was?

Putting your name in the box. (no joke; it took almost an hour just to fill in all of our information.)

Wow. Just....wow.

The test was awfully easy. I could finish forty problems in a mere 15 minutes.

The bad part was math and science. I basically failed both math sections, all taking educated guesses. Stupid thing in science was that our science teacher said, "Everything I've taught you from September to now is on the test."

MY ASS.

All of it was from sixth grade. No joke. We hadn't even learned it yet in class, but it was all pretty basic. But I'm ready to sue my science teacher. What a liar.

Anyway, I won't get my scores until Christmas. No big on language, verbal skills, and comp. It was a piece of cake.

So now that's out of the way, all I have conflicting are Nutcracker. My other one is pretty good, and my Joffrey one...

HARD.

I'm practicing, and doing all I can. Stupid confirmation retreat. I have to skip two shows and have an alternate for it. But whatever. Crunch time is here, and I'm rehearsing my ass off.

So wish me luck in everything!

PS. Less stress=more updates.

A banner or simply a comment will make my day :] (and possibly an extra update :p)
November 16th, 2008 at 12:56am