New story song for amanda plz? :D

Deceiver of Fools

The normal silence is nothing here, you've got yet to call. The past is catching up with me, just leave for back home you betrayed my only trust and broke this soul. Now you're just dead to me as we all now! All we are is a pile, a tale of dust and vengeance. How are you saying it never happened when I'd been played by someone that knew me most of my life? Now at this young age and with my anti-killing belief, I'm forced to carry a new life. You will never be apart of his or her life, mein kinder will never take part in the accursed ritual bestowing our eyes upon you. You betrayed me and ruined my life, I'm not alone but I am so confused...cross the sea run into shallow water! I walk the shores of newland and you cross the sea into shallow waters away from the shore I scream "farewell bad men" spirits will guide you may they save you, farewell bad man. Sacred as the wind, I beg you please be careful on your path. In my dead of wonders and of change I received a message from you as well:

CROSS THE SEA INTO SHALLOW WATER, CROSS THE SEA INTO SHALLOW WATER TO YOUR NEWLAND. Just take the path short of quicksand!

Chorus:

Farewell, we're done and dead forever. Your friend hates me he wishes I were gone. I never used his pain to rise our fame. How he could accuse me of using him when he uses his fans to satisfy his sick desires is beyond me....NO LONGER WILL THE DECEIVER OF FOOLS BREAK ME DOWN (congratulations: You've just been played by the deceiver of fools) FAREWELL PROUD MEN, I walk away with my kind to rescue me from any falling. Spirits guide me away from your scum race. This is our final day, our final day has come. You can't stop me I'm walking away and it only counts if you are far from near. Our final day has come, I turn to carry on and live my own life without you in it...this is our final day when the clock is frozen still. I close my eyes and your face it seems to disappear....I can feel the end is near and here is the deceiver of FOOLS!

Verse:

We turn to carry on and you still show up behind me, something unimaginable had occurred and you ruined my life! Upon a roof so high, I stay to wait for the morning even if the sun is not outside. No care? I carry on and our final day has come I turn to carry on I won't get fooled again by you. This is the final day, you've just been cut out of my life. Into your light you run. You raped a fan who tried to keep her vow and you stole that from her...stay and wait? MOVE ALONG, we are done forever and ever. Leave my life: Choose now or never. I won't ever stick with you forever. Your eyes, they show a broken soul trying to repair what wrong has been done but nothing can change what you did. Every corner I can feel you waiting, back the hell off. You are dead to me, you are gone FOREVER! I'M SEARCHING, FINDING A WAY TO GET THROUGH TO YOU AND TURN YOU AWAY! IT'A RAINING ALWAYS DYING. Feel the hands of my fist suffocating you. Get your arsch out of my life! No one will like you, you only have your family and the hand you used to ruin me. I can feel your demonic breath on my neck. My answer: I'm searching, fighting for a way to get through to you and turn you away! ALways dying, I feel the hands of faith lift me up and suffocate you. What's the Reason? It's all inside my head, you betrayed my trust, deceiver!

(Chorus x3)

DECEIVER OF FOOLS, YOU DARE TO ENTER MY LIFE AGAIN! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO ENTER MY EYESIGHT? I will find a way to cut you out of my life forever more. You betrayed me in a way I never thought possible and ruined my life. Everyone's disgusted with me, I never should have gone to the club that night, the hands of black Fate came back and killed me for what I've done. Tell m, deceiver, what are you doing here? What gives you the Right, after what you've done, to set a foot, hand or claw near me? Was your friend not using the fans for a good one night screw then breaking their hearts not enough that you had to ruin my life? There's nothing left of you and me, don't even try to return to my life! I'll ruin you if you even think to do what I warned you not to do. Remember, deceiver of fools that there's nothing left of you and me.

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
November 16th, 2008 at 01:11am