Sleepover Weekend!

Ok so here I go now!

My amazing 'rents let me get my license Thursday, yay! I passed with like... two things wrong per part. But I aced the eye exam thinger.
Soooo, with license and insurance(YAY) in tow, I'm off to sleep over at my bff Nicole's house tonite(friday) and saturday night, since her parents are in Florida for a while. But, annoyingly enough my mom is coming too since I'm not old enough to babysit her and her 6yr old brother for the weekend. Whatever haha.

But I'll be partying with her again and it's gunna be sooo much fun! But being there means I won't be on here until monday, or longer seeing as my schedule just hasn't permitted any free time lately.

Here's what my weekend looks like so far in a nutshell :

Friday Night - Lasagna and partying with Nicole and Jamie and Mom. Taking loads of pics and having a great time.

Saturday Morning - Wake-up and all that. Jamie gets picked up at 9:30 to spend the day in Tewksburry with his friends. Dropping Nicole off in downtown Exeter to her friends at 10. Then mom and I come home to chill for an hour then out to celebrate with grands by going out to a restaurant with vegan food (me= veganish haha).Spend the rest of the day chilling in Seabrook.

Saturday Afternoon/Night - Pick Nicole up at 4:30 in Exeter, find out when Jam-Bam is getting dropped off so someone can be at the house for him. They'll all eat chiken caserole while I eat something veggie-ish lol. THen bed, or something fun first.

Sunday Morning/Afternoon - Kids get picked up to g o to their church and mum and I leave to go to our church. Then at like... 11:30 mum and I have to pick Nik and Jam-Bam up and go home to change into other clothes. Then Nik and I argue with my mum until she lets us go see Twilight since we'll be at the movies anyways yay! Or, we'll go see Bolt or something lame-o, for Jam-Bam, to that effect.

Sunday Night - My mom and I leave after the movie and leave the kids with another babysitter until theire rents get home that night.

THUS ENDS MY WEEKEND!!!! YAY hahaha ok I gtg, time to pack and leave for their house!!

<333 Jackie xoxoxoxoxo
November 21st, 2008 at 10:37pm