Soprano, Alto, Baritones, Bass, Tenor...

Eh, I forgot in which order the male voices go in.

Anywaysss...

My journals are back! I am a very happy camper :D
Back to the main subject: Soprano and Alto. Last year I was a soprano, but I got bored with it, 'cause, you know, all they get is the melody. This year I'm an Alto *pumps fist into air* I'm the only alto in the class. Sometimes it makes me feel like I sing off-key, but I really enjoy the part.

All the other girls are crying and moaning that "the alto part is too low."

BULL!

We all know very well that the Soprano and Alto parts are very similar, and sometimes even the Soprano parts get lower than the alto parts. So there. They just don't like alto because half of their notes are very monotonous. But, alto is different and creative and all that jazz. We're singing Polar Express for the school Christmas thingy *is excited*. For 'The Spirit of the Season' song, the alto get to make the little chime and fa-la-la's in the background. It's really cool.

Other thoughts:
In my mind, if Soprano and Alto were people, Soprano would be like, this blond-haired, bright and happy little-miss-sunshine. Alto would be Soprano's older, sarcastic brunette sister. Hehehe :)

Just some random thoughts ^_^

-wyliecoyotesfriend
November 23rd, 2008 at 06:08pm