Why the hell...??

Why the hell do my friends always let me down at the last minute? Seriously, we plan something for weeks and then BAM! No more plans. It doesn't help the thing I was planning was for charity and now it can't be done.

And now, I have to come into college and explain to everyone that not only do I have to explain that my friend let me down for reasons for reasons she hasn't specified but that I am raising money for charity and I'm not scamming them!

She's told me that she needed ti talk, and okayy something serious might have happened I understand that. But the point is that it's last minute. I now have to explain to another friend who was also supposed to be getting her hair done with me tonight that we can't get it done now. It'd be okayy if we could find someone to do ut for us but no... we can't. She was the only person I knew who could do it and now I'm pretty much buggered. Me and my friend have managed to raise £127.50 for this charity and everyone expects us to come into college on Monday with our hair in weird colours. What makes it worse is that I had to spend my own money to get this ready and now it seems like I wasted it. So many people are going to be disappointed its unreal.

I've been this girls friend for years and I love her dearly. But she always cancels last minute. Always. It sounds cruel to say I expected her to but I did.

I hate to say this but I couldn't help it. I seriously felt like crying when she told me. I'm so upset right now.
November 28th, 2008 at 03:43pm