You`re fake! A piece of ***ing plastic!

god, I hate this. I don't enjoy looking around vampirefreaks and seeing Alex Evan's face and body pop I'm every few minutes; how I see the same photo flash up on the screen every 30 seconds. I roll my eyes everytime I see a photo of a girl saying that she's Jeeve Massacre here in mibba; and how she says shes the real thing. When I see someone saying that she's blahblahblah's boyfriend, even though its obvious that she's not, it makes me want to send her a long annoyed comment on how she sucks.

Why can't people love who they are? I'm insecure as hell, yet I don't go around saying that I'm kiki kaninal. Why to around saying youre someone youre definitely not? Everyone knows youre not him/her. You won't be loved more. Youre just faking a false sense of security that you would barely be able to incorporate into the real world. You won't be able to tell your date that youre emma Watson or some shit like that. That person would eventually find out. Faking is just lying to yourself and showing everyone how ugly you really are.

If you do decide to be a fake, attempt to imitate someone that anyone barely knows. Better yet, don't think about it at all! Be YOU. You'll find out one day that you is all that you've got.
learn it, accept it.
November 30th, 2008 at 11:14am