The Dawning of an Idea

Okay...
So I've been mulling around the house here for a few days and mulling over this idea I have just come up with...

I have a question for you all...
Have you ever seen a television show that makes you go OMG!!!!! And then you just HAVE to take it and make something from it that conforms to your life so completely...
Or even make a fanfic of it cuz it was AWEsome the way it was, but you need MORE somehow???

Well, I've been watching the new television show The Legend of the Seeker lately...
It's been on for about four or five weeks now and it's an awesome show...it REALLY is!!!!!

The actors who are in it are virtually unknown...
I say VIRTUALLY because all the actors have only ever been in one or two previous things...
Bruce Spence plays Zedd the wizard...
Craig Horner plays Richard Cypher/The Seeker...
And Bridget Regan plays Kahlan/The Confessor...
The only person I know from a MAJOR film is the man who plays Darkyn Rahl, and his name is Craig Parker...he played the lead of the Elven Archers in Lord of the Rings...

Anywho...
I got the PERFECT idea for a fanfic from this show...
And this idea blends my fave two things...
Anyone who knows me and has read it knows that I have written a Twilight/Avenged Sevenfold related fanfic...
So I was thinking...

WHAT ABOUT A SEEKER/AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFIC!!??

I know it's a long shot as people have to know the show and know of the guys to possibly enjoy it...and if I widen the generalities and add some details it may not matter who knows what...
PLEASE comment this journal entry and lemme know what you think...
I'd love it!!!!!

Laura
December 2nd, 2008 at 02:04am