Oh, Mommy Dearest.

I just want to say thank you.
Thank you soooo much for all the shit you've put me through since I was six years old.
Thanks for telling me I'm not your daughter and never was.
That really made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Thank you oh so dearly for caring about your new family more than you ever cared about me.
Grazi, for always being there to yell at me whenever I did something that wasn't "satisfactory."
But most of all, thanks for all the years of fucking bullshit and psychological abuse you have put me through.
Words cannot even express how truely grateful I am that you're my mother.

Mother.
That's a funny word, isn't it?
I think so.
It means to love unconditionally.
Sure, that's not the official meaning, but that's what people have taken it to mean over the years.

But I guess this just proves there is no such thing as unconditional love.
EVERYTHING has a condition.
And apparently yours was finding a new life and kicking your old one to the curb.
You're a fucking bitch.
I hate you so much.
I hope you know that.
I hope you know that you made me suffer throughout my childhood.

It's a shame.
I've only ever known misery.
When I feel happy, truely and utterly happy (which I can honestly say, I don't think I've ever felt that way in my entire life) I'm only happy because I know that eventually it will all go back to misery.
That's my comfort, I guess.
Being miserable.
And you're so mind numblingly undeniably selfish, and horrendous, and torturous and any other synonym you can come up with for being a bitch, well, it's made me realize that misery may just be the way to go.

Thanks.
Your biggest fear, has finally come true.
I've turned into the person you've loathed your whole life.
I've turned into my father.

And guess what?
It's all your god damn fault.
I hate you.
I hate you.
I fucking hate you.
And I can say, honestly and so deeply, that I feel calm, for maybe the first time in my life.
I feel calm in knowing the fact that hopefully I'll never have to see you again.
Just bend the peices like they fit, like they were meant for this, but they weren't meant for this.

You've finally pushed this til it broke.

I'll take my world of make believe, thank you very much.

This world fucking sucks.
December 4th, 2008 at 06:44am