New Chapter to "A Ladder to The Sun" And if you don't know what that is, then check it out!

Hey everybody,

So I finally wrote another chapter to my story "A Ladder to The Sun". It took quite a while for me to realize where I was heading with my story. I had to rewrite this chapter so many times. I was never really satisfied, I think I had writer's block. I can't write when I tell myself to. I can only write when I feel like it. It comes in bursts. That is why I have a bunch of loose leaf paper around my room, it is from my outbursts of creativity taking place as I jot down things in the random. Now I feel pretty satisfied with this chapter, I might want to add a bit more, but I thought I would be nice and post a part of it up.
I might start editing and adding some more to the first chapter, but I am not sure. Anyway, enjoy the chapter I posted, and If you haven't read my story " A Ladder to The Sun", then you should. I hate it when people ask me to read their stories in a such a blunt way, but I kind of understand where they are coming from. So I promised myself I wouldn't be that kind of person, but here I am asking you to read my story. It would mean a lot. I need to develop this story, it is important to get some feedback.

Peace,
Vicky
December 5th, 2008 at 05:41am