>>> READ! <<<

Hello!
I know I disappeared for a bit, but I'm editing and re-posting again now!
Haha, don't worry I didn't ditch the stories!

Okay I just wanted to mention something.
I love all of you fans and thanks for commenting and messaging.
However, I've began to notice that an increasing number of "fans" are getting my characters mixed up!

For "Footprints of a vampire," the main characters are ALIZ and MATT.
NOT ALEX.
Jeez! Alex is in the "Alex Val" story. . . Which I thought would be quite obvious!

And also, in "Psychotic Craze." The main character is called Alison, not Alex or Addison or Albob! as someone commented lmao.
And also in Psychotic Craze, Daniel's friend is called Alec. ALEC - NOT ALEX! Alec with a C!

So I'd just appreciate it, that when you comment or message me about one of my stories, make sure you have the characters correct because it confuses me and I don't know which story you're talking about!

Just to summarise and for future reference:

Alex Val = Alex, Ryan, Icis, Blake, ETC.
Psychotic Craze = Alison, Daniel, Toby, Alec and Hazel.
Footprints of a vampire = ALIZ and Matt.

So, thank you for reading and stuff and I hope you guys are all well and great!
=]

[[ I also apologise for any spelling or grammatical errors in my stories or whenever I type.
I know, I suck when it comes to those! Hehe. ]]

- Nadia! xoxo.
December 9th, 2008 at 12:07pm