Uncle Ray's Email

To my dearest niece,

I know you didn’t expect me to write back. You can’t tell anyone about this, I mean no one. I just wanted to say that I am very proud of you. Even though your parents don’t say it, I know they are proud of you too. Mandy said she’s very proud too. Don’t worry about things at home, your parents are just going through a rough spot. Every married couple goes through these, sometimes they’re even worse than what your parents go through. Right now, with the economy failing, you should be helping out more. Get a job or help around the house. You might feel like you’re sinking, but imagine what your parents are feeling. They’re just as scared as you are. They’re scared that one day, god forbid, your dad gets fired. Or maybe that one day, god forbid, something happens to you, your little sister, or your brother, Brandon.

Don’t get mad at them, they’re not the ones to blame. Like I said, I am very proud of you, and I hope your parents get you the musical instruments you’ve always wanted. You deserve them, but you should also help out. We are ALL proud of you from up here. And Mandy wants to talk to you:

Hey sis, I know, you’re probably freaking out as you’re reading this. Don’t worry, it’s all real, but you HAVE to promise you won’t tell. Remember, he knows everything that goes on down there. Well, I wanted to say that I am indeed very proud of you. You have matured so much, it’s an honor to call you my sister. I brag about you all the time. =) I miss you very much, even though we didn’t get to meet. I’ve heard your wishes and that’s the only thing I’m disappointed about. I understand what you’re going through, but don’t blame Sara and don’t blame mom and dad. It is completely FALSE that you were born a mistake and I don’t want you wishing death upon yourself anymore. Now, on the other hand, how are things with Nick? I know you’re still with him, so don’t try and deviate from this subject. Angie, I know you love him, but I don’t want you to make a mistake. I am not saying dating Nick is a mistake, because it isn’t. It’s probably the best thing that’s ever happened to you, right? I see the way you two look at eachother and sometimes tear up. I just can’t believe how big my little baby sister is getting. Just remember how much everyone loves you and that’s all you’ll need to succeed in life. I’m going to let you go now, okay? I love you very much and tell NickI said hi you saw me in your dream and that I said ‘hi’ there.

Love,
Mandy, Uncle Ray, Cousin Louis, Grandpa Jim


|||||||||||||||||||||

there it is 'Behind These Hazel Eyes' readers!!
i hope you enjoyed it,
and please comment and tell me wat you think of the email
and wat YOUU predict will happen next
i might hav uncle ray write back a few times,
so this is where you will find the emails
comment <33
December 10th, 2008 at 01:41am