gay marriage

So in this age we've been having many disputes about gay marriage. There are definately two sides to this argument. some say it's wrong and others say why not?

So on one side there are the facts of going for gay marriage:
The most basic one is that love, is love. Which is what everyone says, but it's the most easiest to defeat if that is the only thing you are using to defend that gay marriage should be allowed.
Another is that marriage is between two beings under God. Which can be argued by the fact that God dislikes gay people.
Then there's the one that is you cannot take away one's right to the pursuit of happiness. Which is in fact saved by the constitution. Although some can say that we've the right to religion and the constitution protects that little area right there.

Gay marriage is a long standing issue between people. not so much that it's because they are gay, but more so because their religion doesn't agree with them being married. Here some would ask about the religions that dislike gays and I cannot answer that because honestly I don't know. Then there's why it's wrong and I'm not sure how it's wrong but I'm fairly sure that an argument against it would be that marriage was made for a man and a woman and god sent us here as man and woman to populate the earth or how ever.

Although whether the decision to ban gay marriage is allowed or not, I believe that people are going to do it, whether people want them to or not.
December 11th, 2008 at 12:45am