I can't take it anymore

Ok so this is my first Journal thingy, I'm just gonna babble on and see if anyone can help me with things.

First of all there's this guy, I've liked him for a while and we we're friends but not anymore, I feel really bad for falling out friends with him because he was a great friend to have. I loved him as a friend and maybe a little more and I think that's why it hurts so much now that we're not friends. I feel like I've done wrong again, I've got hurt so many times in the past I've kind of got numbed from pain but this shocked me loads and I don't know what to do so I can stop feeling bad.

Second of all, this girl that used to me my friend is strting to get on my nerves. We were friends for ages and became just like sisters, me and her had even talked about me moving in with her and her family because we both didn't like mine. But then she ruined it, she was talking to me and said she had a problem, in the past of that day she would tell me everything any secret she had or whoever she hated or liked but that one thing changed everything, as I would do I went on trying to get out what she wasn't telling me and then she hurt me like a ton of bricks had fallen on me. She had told me that I was more of a consellor then a friend, I looked for sympathy and that if she had any problems I didn't help. This was the day just after me and my boyfriend has started going out so it hurt even more. She then didn't talk to me for nearly a month and then wrote a chapter on her with sorry on the end of it, I accepted her apology but she carried on talking about me behind my back so I broke up friends with her again. Then came the second time of her apologising but I couldn't accept it as I could tell she would just talk about me behind my back again. I would have been her friend but I've given up on her and that's the way it's going to be.

Thirdly, my boyfriend lives far away from me and it hurts seeing people in couples, yes it may sound a little dum and stupid but I can't help it really. If I'm hanging out with friends or walking to or from college I always see people holding hands, kissing, hugging, everything couples do and I just feel...jealous if that would suit it, I don't want to feel bad about seeing other people together but it really does hurt not being able to see my boyfriend everyday.

Can you help me on any of these?? please
x
December 13th, 2008 at 06:55pm