Almost Finished :D

O.k. so my story, previously called my Best Friend Is A Vampire And My Sister's A What?! and now called Falling Pieces is coming to an end. And I'd just like to get my story out there. So if you have time to read it, or are looking for an ok vamp story then read mine. Keep in mind that it's a vamp-wolf story. There's 16 chapters total and I've already posted 14 of them up. I've even started on a sequel, which I think I like more than the first. But anyway, just want to get more readers, I don't mean to seem like I'm the best cause I know I'm not. I'd just like more feedback on my story.
Or, if you like stories just about wolves then check out my story called Forbidden. Or if you like everything, mainly mermaids, then check out Out of the Ordinary. Anway, hope you can read and give me some feedback on it. Peace, laters. :D

Oh I guess I should give a little run down on my story. O.k. so normal teen has a best friend, she finds out that her friend is indeed a vampire. She later gets a sister(adopted sister) and finds out that she is a...well you'll have to read it (though the hint is above). They face some problems with both the vamp race and the wolf species so it's not easy for the little human named Ledi to survive and deal with everything, wolf and vamp team up to protect the human they grew to love. But will it all be o.k.? Will a friend die? Will she become one of them? And if so...which one-vamp or wolf?
December 16th, 2008 at 06:22pm