I was so bored...

Okaay...so yeah...I'm bored right now...I can't find anything to do...so yeah...I decided to post something in Mibba...:]]...I answered one of those surveys that you do when you're really bored...

Do you like your neighbor?: I barely know them.

Whats one word that describes your last fight?: I don’t really remember my last fight.

What did your last text message say?: IDK.

Do you carve pumpkins every year?: No.

Color of your shirt?: Pink.

Who’s the person who you call the most?: Sometimes Mica or Kim.

Whats your favorite season?: Summer.

How are you feeling right now?: Normal…?

What did you do this weekend?: stay at home…duh!

How many times have you moved?: Like…about…4 times.But what do you mean "moved"?

What is the last thing you touched that is not computer related?: The chair...oh,no...The brush...wait..it's not the brush it's Bella...my younger sister. You know what? When she wasn't born yet and we didn't know if it was a boy or a girl...we planned to names for the baby already. BOY NAME:Cullen John. GIRL NAME:Christabella Anne. Then one year later I discover this book called Twilight and there are characters there with those names/surnames... okaaayyy....

Would you do anything for someone else?: maybe.

Have you ever been called a punk?: No…

Was yesterday better than today?: Today was better.

What is your ring tone?: I DON’T HAVE A PHONE!…I get it you don’t have to rub in my face.

Do you have a favorite number?: 28. Because my birthday is 28 and Pete was 28 when I fist met him…well actually he was 27 but he turned 28.

Are your grades good?: Dunno.

Do you hate anyone/anything?: uhm…

Does your best friend have a myspace?: some of them do.

Last time you went out to lunch?: I have no idea.

Dinner?: No idea.

Have you ever gotten into a physical fight with a member of the opposite sex?: Physical fight? Like punching and kicking? Well, yeah. With my brother.

How old will you be in 2 months?: I’ll still be the same 13 yearold.

Do you think you’ll be married by then?: NO! hahaha....maybe....but no.

Do you have one or more Britney Spears CD’s?: No…I wanna buy one.

What did you do last night?: Watch…read…sleep…

If you took a drug test would you pass?: Drug test? Hwats???

Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?: No…hahaha

Whats your favorite movie?: I don’t know …too many to count…oh wait…Hairspray:]]

Do people ever spell your name wrong?: YES! They spell it like Chyna when it's supposed to be Chynna.

Do you believe everyone has a soulmate?: uhm…?

Can you sing?: :]]

When was the last time you cried?: I almost cried when I saw this THS episode about Heath Ledger.

Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?: no…but my brother is.

Do you know how to knit?: Does crochet count?

Do you have a job?: No…I want to.

Is there anything currently bothering you?: I think I'm about to get sick.

What are you doing right now besides this survey?: Talking.

Do you know how to play poker?: I watched this movie about it...but i still don't get something about something like those Royal Flush stuff...if that's even how you spell it.

Baskin Robins or Coldstone?: what is that?

Physics or chemistry?: Chemistry.

Facebook or Myspace?: Myspace.

Do you wear any jewelry?: Yes.

What is the color of your bedroom walls?: Blue.

When do you prefer to take a shower, morning or night?: Night.

Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars?: Harry Potter:]]

Fly or road trip?: Road Trip…it’s scary if you fly.:]]

Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Tanner Vineyard, or Shalayna Hatcher?: CYCLOPS!

What’s your favorite Disney movie?: Many…Disney movies are nice:]]

What are your plans for tonight?: It’s a normal day dude!

Was this survey original?: That was fun.
December 18th, 2008 at 07:49am