OH HELL NO!! (a grey's anatomy rant)

i'm sorry maybe it's just me. But has anyone actually thought about how absolutely stupid it is that Brooke Smith (Erica) is being dismissed from grey's anatomy? It's so absolutely stupid, i can't actually believe it.

She's been in the damn programme for 2 seconds and she's already being taken out.
they say they "can't write for her character anymore" WTF!?! if you can't write for a character you dont have the character in the first place, you can't just drop a character as soon as you get bored of writing for them.

Brooke Smith is an amazing actress, okay, she has played an excellent part in grey's anatomy, i am not just saying that because it happens to be a gay part, im saying that because she genuinely bring suspence, drama and entertainment to the show really well. you tell me that when you watch grey's anatomy you're not looking for those things, EVERYONE is loooking for those things in a tv show, and she brings them, amazingly well can i add.

and now the producers are just getting rid. would you kick the best swimmer off of the swiming team? no.
would you kick the best footballer off of the football team? no.
SO WHY THE ACTUAL HELL ARE THEY KICKING ONE OF THE BEST ACTRESSES OFF OF THE SHOW!?!?! because they can't write any more for her? well if thats the case, send me a fucking pen and pencil and i'll do the job for you!!! because in all honestly i dont want her to leave, im sure Sara Romirez (Callie) doesn't want her to leave... and i'm pretty damn sure that Brooke herself doesn't want to effing leave!!! (i read it in an interview.)

So if you are actually reading my really big rant, thank you so much, because i actually had to write this down.
i'm simply annoyed at the producers of grey's anatomy. there is so much they could have with her storyline!

And then to top iot all off, as they are getting rid of one of their best actresses, they don't even give her a respectable exit, she just vanishes, just like that, they don't give her a fair goodbye, liek any other programme would, you know, a dramatic scene between her a callie, or a massive thing!?! IT'S NOT FECKING HARD!!!

and so in conclusion i think that it is pethetic.

thanks for reading :)
yours sincerely... Gat.... one of grey's anatomy's biggest fans.

OKAY AND JUST NOTE TO EVERYONE... WHERE I LIVE, WE'RE A SERIES BEHIND AND WE'RE ONLY JUST SEEING THE WHOLE CALIE/ERICA THING. SO I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT BROOKE LEAVING... MY BAD IF YOU THINK IM A TAD BEHIND. COS I AM REALLY. (and that made no sense) OH AND THEY ARE ALSO STUPID FOR TRYING TO CUT GEORGE OUT, WHICH IS WHAT I JUST HEARD.
¬.¬ STUPID PRODUCERS
December 19th, 2008 at 08:43pm