*sighs*

Another weekend ruined by my one and only father. Parents being separated sucks. I hate being in the middle of everything. Christmas is coming and I'm not sure if you can call it merry. I hate having to spend time with my dad. It's like going to hell only worse. This is supposed to be the first day of my break and i was supposed to have an awesome time but instead I'm stuck here in his house because I was forced to go...Ugh... I hate this life right here. Life is getting more and more complicated and all I do is sit here and type everything down. I always thought that my family was perfect. I thought nothing would ever go wrong but my thoughts proved me wrong and I don't have that normal family I wished I would have. If you think he only hurt my mom, then you're wrong because he not only cheated on her but he also ruined one of the dreams that I have been dreaming for so long. What a bad role model my father is to me. Is he actually trying to tell us that cheating on people would be a great idea? because he's been doing it all his life and I just can't take it anymore. I know that I should go confront him and all but for some reason, I can't. I can't determine whether its fear of getting him hurt or if its the fear of him hitting me right after the whole confrontation...
December 20th, 2008 at 11:21am