I'm hood rich...dadadada

Today has been interesting. Let's see...I woke up at 5:20, like a regular school day. I was shocked at this repulsive behavior, but I got up and got ready.

My mom and I left for my grandparents' house around 10. We got here and visited, then went out to eat for my grandfather's birthday. There was a huge argument because my two bratty cousins wanted to come (ages 3 and 5) but no one was going to come if they came. Eventually it was decided that my grandmother would take them somewhere else to eat and take them to the toy store while we had the party. Not everyone showed up, just my aunt, uncle, other aunt, grandfather, my mother, and me.

I also drove this afternoon. I don't even think it's legal, but I drove to Mississippi from my grandparents' house in Alabama. My grandmother kept saying, "Slow down, you're going too fast," when I was doing somewhere between 40 and 45 in a 55 speed zone.

So anyway. We get home around 10, and then everyone decides they want to open their Christmas presents. Yay for Rachel. Then before we know it, it's 11. My cousins start crying and won't go to bed, and my jaw was clenched so tight I got a headache. I couldn't sleep, and when I finally did, my mom and grandma were talking so loud it woke me up. When I was finally almost asleep, I began to itch uncontrollably. I took a Benadryl, but it didn't work. That was around 12:30 AM. It's almost three now. I finished a book and I've started cleaning the house.

All I can say is, they better be thankful for my crabbiness tomorrow. Their house is clean, and Jesus was born hallelujah.
December 21st, 2008 at 10:22am