Christmas time

You know? Christmas is the time of year to celebrate the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ. The gift giving part is based off of the Magi, or the three wise men. People these days, however, are just plain greedy. This world is not in the best of shape, but all they think about is making sure they buy the most expensive things for people. NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christmas isn't about getting or money... It's about giving and being thankful!

I went shopping on Christmas Eve. Yeah, I know what you're thinking,"Wow, she must have forgotten to go shopping for presents." Nope! I went to Wal Mart for presents that we were giving to our friends who's father just lost his job. Their mom trains horses and her income isn't steady.... Sure, i'm not bragging, but it was a nice thing to do. But, even in their struggles this Christmas, they found a way to help me out. How nice is that? That, people, is the spirit of Christmas working in their hearts. Now, going to Wal Mart showed me how people really are. Getting stuck in traffic because your trying to turn and nobody is thinking about anything but themselves. Having a fatal accident almost happen right in front of you because the car in front of you couldn't back up, because you couldn't back up. Getting pushed and shoved and having your feet stepped on at a store when you're trying to get simple groceries for your family. What has this world come to? That all it's people think about is themselves? Really people!!!!!!!!!

Ok, rant over now. bye

Andrea
December 27th, 2008 at 07:23am