[43] Basing Characters Off Of Friends.

Okay, obviously, I base a lot of characters off of my friends because, well... I love them to bits and pieces.
In my new story (yet to be posted), Secrets In The Thorns, EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER is based off of someone in real life.
Now, this particular journal is directed towards two of my best friends who I have based characters on in the new story:
Emily and Vonni, whose characters I have named Johnette Dusty Skelley (Emily, I edited it from Emma because you HAFF to be Johnette. X]) and Vonni Irish Phillips (Vonni, duh, she's so fly that she gets to keep her name!).

Okay, well, I have been working on chapter one for a long time now, I'm trying to get this story PERFECT, and I have finally finished it!
BUT, before I post it, I wanna ask you two some stuff:

1) Would you prefer different names? I am NOT going to force names onto you guys, they are basically YOU after all. X]

2) Would you like certain appearances? If not, I am going to use your guyses actual appearances... Would that be okay with you two?

3) IF NOT (to question 2), and you don't want a particular appearance in your mind, would you guys care if I made up a different appearance for you?

4) Is there someone/something that you'd like to be placed into your lives in the story (i.e. siblings, pets, relatives, prized possessions, etc.,)?

5) If there's something else you'd like included in your character or whatever, please let me know.

I'm planning on posting Chapter One wither later today, late tonight, or early tomorrow... After I update inter spem et metum., Our Love's The Perfect Crime, and possibly I Never Said They'd Be Places You Wanted To Go... So, if there's something you guys want, please let me know... Thankees! :]

Also, just wanted to let you two know, even though I'm pretty sure that neither of you are reading (or want to read, for that matter) Our Love's The Perfect Crime, I'm basing characters off of you in there, as well... If you don't mind, of course...

So, yeah.

xMargie!
December 27th, 2008 at 05:53pm