Bad News

My good old Dell laptop led a very good life for the many many years I had it. And by many many years I mean about two but semantics. Unfortunately my baby died about a week ago. And when I say died I mean poof crashed in the midst of my movie (which is now stuck in the damn DVD rom by the way). Now all I can get is a blue screen when I turn my computer on that basically tells me I can't turn my computer on.

Now here's the part that is bad for the readers. I never hand write anything. I hate hand writing. So the next update is sitting three fourths the way written on my dead computer. Now that blows. Blows hard. Almost as hard as having to come all the way to the public library to use the computer. Public libraries can be filled with creepy people. Or maybe that's just mine. Probably.

What happens now? Well I'm going to push aside my immense hate for handwriting and try to start writing the next update (again). Once I'm done I should be back at school (Jan 6. is when break is over for me) and I'll probably have tons of access to computers there so I'll try to type it up then. This might mean that the update might suck a little because it won't be as good as the version I already have written (it's a tic of mine. I write better on computers than on paper) and probably a bit shorter too. Or if we're all lucky ITG (computer people) can fix my computer when I get back. Keep your fingers crossed. If the damn thing doesn't get fixed I have to wait til summer to get a new one.

The only good part of this entire situation is that at least I had finished all my college app. stuff barely a day before my computer crashed! That means no more college essays and supplements to write. More free time.

Anyways that's all. Sorry for the lack of update and thanks to all the people who commented about the last. Especially all the silent ones who finally spoke!
December 27th, 2008 at 06:41pm