West Coast Sicko.

Woolies, how I will miss thy pick 'n' mix - you were Britain's Wal-mart. ):

Anyway.

All the girls in the house are sick, sneezing and sore everywhere, and sleep is becoming a drag. Out of the 31 days in December, it had to be the couple of days that the family came to visit. How kind of you, fate, I'll be sure to be ready when you bring your next onslaught of bull my way.

Um. I just ate all day from the period of the 24th to the 27th. Life is awkward enough to start count calories, right? Just gotta stuff yourself. I've watched the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special, and Outnumbered, and QI multiple times, and lots of rubbish TV (you're not watching these programmes? They are comedy gold. Youtube them.)

My metalhead cousin made fun of my MCR posters for most of the time he was here. ): However, his super-nice metalhead girlfriend defended me to the end! The fam are lovely really... hahaha. No, really.

Anyway.

Folie à Deux! My subject of conversation at the moment with my Mum, and anyone who'll listen. The album makes me SO HAPPY and cheerful. Haters can bash the band all they want, I believe that all the members have serious talent and, you know, are actually a good band who know how to make good music.

Me and Patrick share a hat fascination. Who doesn't love a cute, little beret? Or a woolly beanie? Or just a cap? They complete an outfit and flatten down my frizzy hair at the same time, and/or when I look like utter crap. How useful!

Anyway.

I'm not going to make a 2009 post or anything because, clearly, I'm too lazy too. I hope you bring in the new year doing what you love most. Partying, for some of you? Or, or, you could ring it in the stylish way, like I do - with a litre of soft drink, leftover christmas food, and the london broadcast at midnight. Maybe a book and DVD or two for the hours leading up to 2009.

Those (especially on the forums) who have put up with my nonsense this year and still do, you are kind of wonderful for not shoving it back in my face.

It's been almost a decade since the new millenium already. My oh myohmyohmy, they weren't kidding when they said your teenage years go fast.
December 29th, 2008 at 04:45pm