Voting For A Donation

There's a contest for animal shelters across the US to get a donation of $10,000 from people voting online.

One of these shelters, Magnificent Mutts, is very very very amazing.
Because they actually care about their adoptees and their adopters, a story was told about this shelter:

"I wanted a new dog. I searched around and found a few shelters to check out. Through my searching I have found there are big differences from place to place. I believe they all care, but some not as much as others. There were points where I couldn't even get a returned phone call or email which made it impossible to adopt a dog. When I got to a huge point of frustration I found Duke and Dixie online. They were at a shelter called Magnificent Mutts. I emailed and got a reply right away. I met them the next day and I knew iI was going to take them. They judged me on my ability to take care of them, not on my Children of Bodom hoodie and stupid hair cut. Later on Duke developed cancer. I started him on chemotherapy but he was too sick. When he eventually passed away mary and her daughter, volunteers and founders of Magnificent Mutts, drove an hour to meet us at the vet. It meant a lot because I was a mess. They didnt have to do that, thats how much they care.
"

So, reading that, VOTE PEOPLE!
Because that is one amazing animal shelter.
XD

[url=http://www. care2. com/animalsheltercontest/71196]LINK[/url]
December 30th, 2008 at 02:31am