READ ME!

OK, I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN ON A WHILE! PLEASE FORGIVE! *shuns and hides*

quick update : i'll update prob either tomorrow or new years day. sorry but im extrememly busy and i know you all hate me.

SECOND OF ALL! You all must read Do Or Die's story "I'm In Hate With You". Instead of telling you how amazing it is, just read the comment I left for her:

"I just read 'I'm in Hate With You' and let me tell you, the best original fiction on mibba EVER! I'm serious, twas very cute and romantic and just all around lovely. Before I read the epilogue, I was hoping for a sequal. But the epilogue basically answered all my questions. It would be amazing if you could write another story like this, but yet, I think because this story is just so amazing, you can't repeat it's amazingness. As (pretty) odd as it sounds. (sorry, i ALWAYS have to put in the patd joke whenever I say odd, it's like an ocd thing). Yah so I'm gonna recommend this to my friends and readers here, cuz someone would be stupid not to read this story. You're such a better writer than I'll ever be. BTW- love that daniel pick, it just makes you love the story more :D"

SO GO GO GO AND READ READ READ THAT STORY! SOOOOOOO AMAZING AND CUTE AND JUST GO READ IT!
December 31st, 2008 at 05:19am