[46] About Said Comic...

The plot, as well as a couple of characters, have been changed... And, uh, I guess you COULD say I've added another character... Or a few, really, if you count the voices in Axle's head (he's schizophrenic now, too.). :]

This is the new summary:
Axle Skelley, a gay albino boy of 17 years of age.
He's schizophrenic, bi-polar, and paranoid.
Known to sometimes have mild hallucinations... But he knows what he sees. He knows the difference between what's real and what's fake.
When he walks into his favorite movie rental store, only to find the bloody, dead body of the owner, he KNOWS that it's real.

Soon, murders start popping up everywhere, and Axle always seems to be one of the first people at the crime scenes.

Axle is part of a motley crew of 5 (or 6) other people:
Eleven Johnson (and Thirteen Johnson), a blondie with split personality disorder; Peter Black, a nerdy white boy who can speak Klingon; Briana Jones, a black emo chick; Adonis Roubanis, the Greek boy one on honor roll; and Alala Roubanis, Adonis's crazy sister.

Soon after the murders start, two more Greek boys show up: Laomedon Halkias and his younger brother, Loukas Halkias.

Everybody likes them...
Except Axle.

Axle's afraid of them...

He just needs to figure out why.

NOTE:
this comic contains yaoi/BL, ranging from mild to mature.
It also has gore, and heavy swearing throughout.


So, yeah. : D
Welcome to the mind of Margië after watching 8 straight episodes of CSI, then procceeding to watch Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd, and then The Machinist...
But, can you blame me? Blood is fun! :]

The character page has been updated, but I still need to post the bios for Thirteen, Laomedon, and Loukas.
I also need to add character pictures and side characters.
So, yeah, keep your eyes open for that, the Author page, as well as a Q&A section.
:3

Enjoy!

xMargië!
December 31st, 2008 at 09:01pm