Contest Anyone?

Ok so here it is. I would love for you guys to create the Logo for Angels Of Deception (Trista from Wreckage From The Past's band) If you don't read the story please do before you create the logo! Only because the prize is a character that has yet to have been named. Yes your logo could get you a spot in my story and possibly a one shot. It can be drawn, computer made (photshop, splashup.com or things like that)

Here are the things that your logo needs to have (at least two of these things)-
Something about angels (angel wings halo etc)
Something about Deception. (Possibly just Devil horns or dragon wings)
Something about Girls (Maybe a picture of a shadow girl with angle and devil wings I don't know)
Something about the band. (Maybe her holding a guitar or drums sticks)

Your logo needs to be your own! You'll get full credit for it.

Thank you so much!

First place will get the Spot of the girl that Trista helped out.
Second place is a "Fan girl spot" Meaning you get a cameo appearance in the story as a girl they met during one of their concerts. (Your character gets to met the band of your choice)
Third place get s another cameo appearance!

EDIT****

Ok My friend Tori came up with an idea! now can someone draw it! The contest is still on though!

an angle torso and the angle is reaching up to its face where it has ripped off half of its skin to revel a demon smirking underneath. so like the skin is all torn around the egdges and the hand is right by the face as it smirks. and you can see one of the horns at the top.

****************************************************************************************************

Thank you so much once again!
January 3rd, 2009 at 05:16am