words from a lost soul....

guys i do not know what to thing anymore. i just broke up with the love of my life. I love her but, i am no good for her. i mean i cant give her what she needs or wants. to be honest to all of you people out there that have nothing better to do then read my stupid words. i just want to die but, i deside to try to type my feelings out.i am trying to tell myself that this is best that she will find the love of her life and that i can be happy for her. i should be happy for her. right? if only she knew my real feelings. if only she knew that the tears on this keybroad are for her. my true love that i cant be with. GOD HELP ME. there is nothing i can do anymore. All i can do is look from a distince at her as she lives her life and finds her true love! Then i will know that i did the right thing. i am just doomed to be alone for the rest of my life and i will just have to deal with that or, i could end my life.... tonight would be the best night to die. it is a pretty night the stars are shining and noone is here to stop me. The only thing wrong with that is i need to be her for her. in a messed up way i what to help her find someone that will make her happy. That is when i will end it. GOD BE WITH HER. someone please tell me that i have not lost my mind. please. forget it tonight is the night.

i really love her.

thank you for reading....good-bye.
January 5th, 2009 at 08:18am