Brendon Urie.

I got this from deviant art. I don't know exactly who made it but here it is.

How To Annoy Brendon Urie...

1. Tell him high altitudes are no excuse for bad vocals.

2. Call him a virgin.

3. Tell him you know what Ryan and him did last night.

4. Ask him if he was the butch or the bitch last night.

5. Tell him that he's over compensating for something with that huge acoustic bass guitar of his.

6. When he denies the above accusation, say, "That's not what Ryan saaaaaid."

7. Tell him that Ryan went public with their relationship and watch him freak out.

8. Walk by and mutter something about "...stupid Mormons...."

9. Tell him D&D sucks.

10. Steal his glasses. When he gets mad, say he looks better with contacts anyway.

11. Pronounce his last name wrong on purpose.

12. Tell him about Ryan and Pete's secret relationship.

13. Tell him he really should /not/ have danced with the "harlots" during "There's A Good Reason...", even though you know you liked it.

14. Look him right in the eyes, and say "2006 VMAs."

15. Ask him if he wore that red and black top hat in bed with Ryan the night of the 2006 VMAs.

16. Tell him he was looking at Daniel Isaac pretty promiscuously in the "I Write Sins..." video, and tell him Ryan wouldn't be too happy about that.

17. When he makes the argument about Ryan and Pete, just accuse him of joining them, and watch him turn and walk away.

That's it. It made me laugh so hard. Sorry Just saw it now and I dunno. It caught my attention.

***DISCLAIMER***
-THIS THING IS NOT MINE...JUST REMINDING YOU...IT'S FROM DEVIANTART I FOUND IT THERE.SERACH BRENDON URIE AND YOU WILL SEE IT.-
January 6th, 2009 at 08:40am