New Years Resolution.

New years Resaloutions:
They are unforfilled promises to yourself,
To be a better person or to get more exersize,we all know that we wont be able to keep them.Yet somehow we all still mangae to m ake them...

<b.My New Years Resolutions
1.To try and be nicer to my family,even though they dont deserve it.My Mum esachally shes not all that bad.

3.Try and be more sane around people that dont know me.And try and trust people a bity more,i understand more that not everyone out there is trying to hurt me.

4.Try and get over Michael.Its going to be hard as im going to see him most week-ends but im going to try the hardest on this one.

Anyway after all that i wanted to say.How funny it is that just the smallest things make your day.

Like toady in Class,it was first lesson.German.Greeet.But Isaac leant across the table and said."You hair looks really nice today."

I was like "ok thanks."It made ma smile and i think we all need an Isaac in our life just to tell you that your hair looks nice or something.Just to brighten up your day.

And tomorrow is a inset day !!
Woop !

So its a good few days ahead i think.Im seeing Michael at the pictures tonight....
But after my new years resolutions i think ill be able to handle it.

Peace and Love,
Lauren x x
January 6th, 2009 at 11:38am