TAYLOR AS JAOCB IN NEW MOON, ITS OFFICIAL!!!

Dear, TAYCOB FANS!!!

Well as you can tell from my title...

TAYLOR LAUTNER IS PLAYING JACOB BLACK IN NEW MOON!!!!!
YAY!!!!!
So any of you twilighters, Jaocb fans or Taylor fans will understand why I am so happy!!
And if you aren't a twilight, Jaocb, or Taylor fan, why are you reading this?
Anyways!!!!! I am so happy!! The new director Chirs got smart and obviously was affraid of all of us fangirls. And its a smart move or right now if he had signed that Co...pon?.. the ugly dude to play Jacob he would have been killed by now!!! So any fans out there, whos happy? well I AM!
Ok sorry this journal entry isn't very long and its kind of pointless but I have a lot and I mean A LOT of homework... actaully Biology to do... ughhhh!!!!! So I will have to keep it short.
Thanks for reading, and thank you everyone who supported Taylor, cause I really think if we hadn't spoken up we would have no Taycob!!!!

TEAM TAYLOR!!!
TEAM JACOB!!!
oh and Edward fans dont hate me, Edward is awesome and I like Edward x Bella but Jacob is mine so yea, lol.

Anyways untill next time,
peace!

-Sammy

p.s. proof that he was signed go to twilighteternity.com or bellaandedward.com :)
January 8th, 2009 at 02:25am