La la la la read me :D

Hey there guys, one of my stories is coming to an end and I just wanted to get it out there more. It's titled Falling Pieces. Read it and see if you like it.
Keep reading this, I have a question. O.k. say you've been with this really great guy on and off for over two years. You are now back together, but you just want him to be more romantic but he isn't. He is romantic sometimes, but not as much as you'd like. Do you end it when you just got back together, or do you stop fantasizing about what kind of man he could be, and just continue loving him for who he is, even though he'll never be so romantic. And also it's a long distance relationship, so don't say I'm being silly. I just want him to be more romantic so that I can handle being away from him. Of course he has flaws, and of course I do too, sometimes we just can't ignore each others flaws which is why we've had an on and off relationship, other times was a must need because of somethings. Anyway, I just want someone that will be so sweet all the time, show how much he loves me, but that's definately not my boyfriend. *sighs* I'm probably being really silly just writing about this. lmao O.k. so nevermind about me, what would you do?
January 8th, 2009 at 02:59am