The Most Amazing Boy to Live

Let me start off with this:

This boy means the world to me. He knows more about me than I'll tell anyone, and he's seen me at the lowest of lows. He's never left me to deal with anything alone--he's always been there, and I love him more than anything in the entire world. He's my life and my best friend, and I couldn't imagine my life without him.

That comes directly from my Mibba page, where I listed people I can't live without.

This boy--man, actually--is fucking amazing. He's been the first to go to with all my problems since a lot of the shit with my father happened. He's one of three reasons I'm still alive. He really is. He is the most...

Let's put it this way: there hasn't been a word invented to describe him.

He is everything to me.

I love him more than I've ever been able to love anyone or anything before--he's pretty much the epitome of perfection.

And he's adorable, too.

And the way he makes me feel?

He makes me feel like I'm worth something to someone. When I talk to him, any of my worries, my ailments... They fade away, as though they don't come close to existence. I can be in a terrible mood, and I get online and see he's online, too, and my mood is brightened in a flash. As soon as I say "Hi" or a variant of it, something incredible happens.

Everything that bothers me drifts away.

He's done more for me than anyone else ever could, whether he knows he did or not. He's just the most amazing, incredible person to ever walk this earth.
It's amazing how something so little as just talking or listening can affect a person.

Not to mention there are so many things that I didn't believe in before he and I just clicked, and now I do.

I can't believe it. I've known him for three outstanding years and he hasn't changed a bit.

Andrew, I don't say it enough, and I never could say it enough, but I love you more than life itself. You are more incredible than I can describe.

And so ends this blog about my absolute best friend.
January 18th, 2009 at 12:19am