help me

okay so i have tons and tons of coursework due in from last year. BUT that's not the point as to why i am here.
the reason i am writing this journal is because one of the pieces of coursework that i am missing from last year is my creative writing.
basically a story, or some form of descriptive text, but i'm gonna go with story because theres countless rules and regulations that come with the descriptive writing one.
SO at last my question..... unlike my usual self i have writers block. (mostly because the stories i write on here are lesbian related and i never seem to lose my words in them and i'm afraid im not allowed to hand in a story that is lesbian related, as i go to a catholic school and i dont think they'd appreciate it.)
so i'm asking anyone who is reading this to give me any ideas as to what i write my creative writing about.... and if i feel it's good enough i will put it up here and your idea will be on mibba.
so yeah... and dont worry, i will say that the idea was yours.

thank you so much if you can help me, and dont be offended if your ide aisn't chosen because its not necessarily that i dont like your idea, it's just which one i can write best to get the best grade.
xox
January 19th, 2009 at 03:27pm