Is it odd?

I know... I'm not very good at thinking of title but that's alright...

I'm going to Australia in April.
One week after my best friend leaves for Japan for ten months, To stay with my friend who moved there in 2006 and I've seen her once, maybe twice since then...

I am hoping that during this year I will be able to save up enough money to go over and bring her back :]

We got our exam results back the other day.
I did better than I thought I would, and I think I even passed science which is pretty amazing because throughout all of last year I only passed one end of unit tests we did :(

Is it odd that because of what some people write in their journals, they make me feel bad for liking some of the music I like?
I think it's because some people write about like the younger teenagers who are really annoying and they like bands that the older kids like ages ago.
I only feel this sometimes because I'm only 15, I guess.
And I'm kinda around that age where people would call me a teenie.
I don't feel like one, so does that mean I'm not?
I sure hope so.

This is why if someody wants to talk music or something like that with me, then I find out who they like, and if I like them too, we don't have to get into any disagreements if that makes any sense.

I'm not a big fan of arguments of any sort if you couldn't tell.

Ok, I have a question and I'm hoping someody can help me with it.
My dad told me today, that he wanted to quit smoking and that he wanted me to help him with it.
He's tried before, and failed.
And in our house there is just me and him, and he doesn't have a job and he told me that he can't get motivated to do anything to keep his mind off smoking during the day.
Does anyone have any ways I could help my dad?
Anything would be muchly appreciated.

:)
January 20th, 2009 at 10:09am