Dear Dumb Diary

Dear Dumb Diary;

Rawr rawr rarwry. Ayaya I’m feeling … idk I guess you could say better. I spent the afternoon on msn explaining to Jackson how to use photoshop. XD He downloaded it off of Limewire. Limewire, I said. I didn’t know you could download programs off it. D: Anyway, dear gawd he’s actually really not that bad at it. His first ever banner (thing) was like … looked like one of mine did about 3 months ago. ;_; Haaha then we were talking about html and css .. I think because I showed him a Forever the Sickest Kids wallpaper I made and he wanted it to be his myspace background. :s I dunno … however we got onto the subject … Gah I feel like such a nerd. ._. An ugly nerd by that. I’m, pretty sure I just smudged my eyeliner all up my face. And my hair isn’t done. Oh what will it be next? Ew I really hope that disgusting pimple thing on my cheek goes away. It’s making me upset haha. D: Wah. ‘Cause I have really pale skin, the pimples I get stand out a lot. Pffbt. And Mr. D says we’re not allowed to wear make-up to school. Screw you, faggot – excuse my Japanese. I’m so sick of school and it hasn’t even started yet. No, Mr D, I will not listen to you. Okay, fine I’ll wear my uniform, but I will not have my hair its natural colours and I will not take out any piercings I will be getting done, and I will not come to school without make-up. Fuck, you want us to all look the same? Well no, if you don’t want me to be myself, then I’ll happily skip school instead thank-you muchly. Oh joy I’m so ecstatic for Mrs. Woodward to be our year level co-ordinator. *party hats* GAH her voice is already making my ears bleed. Actually, no … if fan lady is my French teacher again, I swear I will stab out my eyes and cut my ears off.

Oh, jesus, if you are real then why won’t you end this hell? You never had to go to school, did you? Of course not. And still you look down on us from the sky … or where ever you and god are hiding, and enjoy our sufferings. :( I am disgusted with your attitude. HAHAHA that reminds me, I was on the phone to Cassie about two hours ago, and I was half falling next to the piano, saying something like “life is good”. I saw a png file on my desktop, clicked into it and there was good old Kinners staring at me with his man perm and cheesy smile. B) Ahh that bloody made my day, that did. Good old Kinners. Werewolf man … Hahaha. I'm gonna miss him this year at school. I must make note to tell cassie that we have to find him sometime at school and tease him and his man perm. :( Aw it'll be all gone by now though. HAHAHA can't wait to see his regrowth, I tell you what. OH NO I forgot to book my hair appointment at Luca. DDDDDDDD: *fail* If I don't do it tomorrow, I never will and I'll end up going back to school with icky regrowth like mckinley. Weee I can't wait to get my hair re-dyed. :D :D :D I'm getting it bleached again with colours at the front! *squeals*

I'm quite happy with my efforts today. I made several banners and one wallpaper. They were ... all alright I suppose. I liked them anyways. (: Whoever introduced me to photoshop/graphics/textures, I sincerely love you. <3 And ... I sincerely hate you as well for making me have no life.

Hm ... msn, phones, photoshop ... ahh msn. Jeremy was online today. Unfortunately, he has seen the Beached Whale video on youtube and his status thingy is now "I'M BEACHED IS BRO." *sympathy* I just really wish everyone would stop saying that, 'cause once it gets stuck into my brain, it's stuck in there for a loooong time. D: Anyways, off topic again. He was I don't know... saying something blah blah blah. He said we should do something together I was like wtf. ._. No one ever asks me to do something with them. Apart from cassie, but she's my best friend; it's her job to be seen with me. >__> I guess he did ask me to come to that lame lounging on high thing the other week ... damn I should've gone. But no I was too lazy and ... hahahaha I had no make-up on and my hair was equivalent to 'ew'.
Mhm well I think I'm starting to like jeremy again. *stabs self* He seemed to like me before ... but I guess he's a little bit of a flirt and he was hugging other people as well as me. *-* Gah I wish someone would just write a book on how boys brians work ... la la la BANG. .-.

Anyway I’m pretty sure my stomach is digesting itself, I’m so hungry. -_- I’m gonna go eat something, then try to play miserable at best by mayday parade on the piano, then cassie will probably abuse me over text until I call her … then I’ll watch Hot Rod. :)

Oh life is good today. Please god, let me stay feeling this way forever. <3 ily jesus bye. xo
January 21st, 2009 at 06:27am